God promises that He will watch over His Word to ensure that it happens, which is why I am a firm believer that praying and speaking the Word of God over our unsaved loved ones, and those who have strayed away from God, believing and knowing that God’s Word will be fulfilled in their lives is the best thing we can do for them. I talk about this in the book “Put The Word In Your Mouth”.
It is God's will for ALL to be saved. He is not willing for anyone to perish. (2 Peter 3:19) So trust God to save them. It may not happen right away. I prayed for years for my dad and mom to be saved and God saved him before he left this earth.
Here is an example of a prayer that you can pray. Where there is a blank line (_____), fill in the names of the people you are praying to personalize your prayers. Meditate on the scriptures and get them in your spirit so they will naturally come up when you need them.
- But you, O Lord, are a God merciful, and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love, and faithfulness. I know all things are possible with You, and that You desire all men to be saved, and come into the knowledge of the Truth. So, in the name of my Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ I bring (______) before You this day pleading and interceding on their behalf. Exodus 34:6, Psalm 145:8, Nehemiah 9:31
- Because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, I can declare that I and my household are saved! Acts 16:13, Job 22:28
- Lord, I thank you that you deliver the ones for whom I intercede that are not yet innocent, _______ will be delivered through the cleanness of my hands. Job 22:30
- Many are the plans in ______'s mind, but it is your purpose that will stand for them. Proverbs 19:21
- Jesus said, no one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him. I ask that You draw (____) to You. Take the stony heart out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh. I also ask You to send laborers across their path who can communicate the Gospel effectively to them.
- Holy Spirit, give ______ Godly sorrow that brings repentance. 2 Corinthians 7:10
- Father You said in Isaiah 49:24 that even though ______ has been prey to the mighty or has been taken captive lawfully, he/she shall be delivered. For you will contend with those that contend with me, and you will save my children. You have promised to pour out Your Spirit upon my seed and your blessings upon my offspring. Isaiah 44:3, Isaiah 59:21
- My children shall dwell safely and continue, and their descendants shall be established before You. Psalms 102:28
- It is written that the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Deliver ______ from the snare of the fowler (the enemy) Proverbs 11:21, Psalms 91:6
- I pray that ______ will come to his-her senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has had them captive to do his will. 2 Timothy 2:26
- I pray that the Spirit of Truth would penetrate ______'s heart. May ______ be translated out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your dear Son, Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:13
- No one is able to snatch ______ out of your hand. John 10:29
- I thank you that the Holy Spirit convicts ______ of sin, righteousness, and judgment. The Holy Spirit convinces and persuades ______ of their need for Jesus. John 16:8
- Open ______'s eyes and turn him/her from darkness to light, from the power of satan unto God that he/she may receive forgiveness of sins, and an inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Christ Jesus. Acts 26:18
- Alert ______ to know the times, that now it is high time for him/her to awake out of sleep, for now is his/her salvation nearer than when he/she believed. I pray that ______ will put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof. Romans 13:11-14
- Father thank You for Your Word that says, "Refrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord, and they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future, says the Lord, that your children shall come back to their own border. Jeremiah 31:16-17
- I call in the harvest, I say to the north, give up! And to the south, keep not back! To the east and the west, bring our sons and daughters from afar! For the time of the harvest is come, the later rain is here and the fields are white for harvest. Laborers go forth! Go out into the highways hedges, and compel them to come in, that God' house may be filled!! In Jesus Name, Amen. Isaiah 43:5-6, John 4:35, Matthew 9:37-38, Luke 14:23
- I am thankful that God is helping us add to the church daily such as should be saved. We believe this building is filled to overflowing as we, the body of Christ, daily share the good news of God's love with others outside our sanctuary. We will be obedient to the plan of God for our lives and allow the Holy Spirit to direct our footsteps to those who are ripe for harvest. According to the Word of God, His Word will increase, and the number of disciples will be multiplied. As I am a co-laborer with God, we confess His glory is manifested in us daily.
If you would like me to pray with you submit a prayer request.